Widerman Malek, PL (www.uslegalteam.com) located in Melbourne, Fl. is seeking a full-time professional IP Legal Assistant.
This position requires a professional, organized, efficient, and reliable self-starter with the ability to positively interact with staff and clients at all levels.
- Assisting attorneys in all phases of Intellectual Property Litigation, U.S. trademark prosecution and U.S. patent prosecution
- Electronically preparing and filing form documents
- Communicating with clients on the phone, in person, and through email
- Scheduling consultations and maintaining calendars for the office
- Performing various administrative duties such as preparing expense reports and scheduling appointments
- Federal Court Litigation experience is a requirement
- At least two (2) years of related work experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word) required
- TABS/Practice Master experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, professional references, and a writing sample (optional) via email to Julie Hochard at Julie@uslegalteam.com and reference “IP Legal Assistant Position” in the subject line.