Registered Patent Attorney
Admitted to Practice in:
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Florida
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court of Illinois (Northern District)
- U. S. District Court of Florida (Middle District)
- University of Kansas (B.S., Engineering Physics, 2008)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Contributing author at TacticalIP
- Member of AIPLA, ABA-IPL, ISBA, IPLAC
Daniel Pierron focuses his practice on representing clients in the prosecution of patents and trademarks before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and counseling inventors and businesses on various intellectual property strategies.
Dan also focuses his practice on licensing his client’s intellectual property and enforcing the intellectual property rights of his clients in litigation.
Dan is involved in his community and serves on the Board of Directors as well as the Chair for the Nomination and Recruiting Committee for March of Dimes Space Coast Division.
Dan encourages you to view our Community Involvement page to see how you can join Widerman Malek in lending a helping hand to others.