Attorney at Law
Areas of Practice:
Admitted to Practice in:
- U.S. District Court of Florida (Middle District)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- University of South Florida (B.A., Mass Communications 1988)
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., 1991)
- Florida Bar Association Appellate Section
- Brevard County Bar Association
Elizabeth Harris practices in the area of appellate practice, handling both state and federal appeals throughout the State of Florida. She has over twenty years of appellate experience drafting appellate briefs, resulting in authored opinions from the United States Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit, the Florida Supreme Court and the district courts of Florida. She has also participated in oral arguments before the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the Florida Supreme Court.
Elizabeth serves on the board of National Veteran’s Homeless Support working to eliminate homelessness among our nation’s veterans. She is also a frequent missioner to the remote regions of the Dominican Republic serving the poor of Las Lomas.
Elizabeth is a fluent Spanish speaker.
Elizabeth and her husband, John, have three children.
Phone: (321) 255-2332