Attorney at Law
Areas of Practice:
Admitted to Practice in:
- – Florida state courts
- – U.S. District Court of Florida (Middle District)
- – U.S. District Court of Florida (Southern District)
- – Florida State University (B.S. Psychology, 2009, Leadership Board Member of Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity, Psi Chi National Psychology Honors Society)
- – University of Miami School of Law (J.D., 2012, Member of Entertainment and Sports Law Society, Cali Excellence for the Future Award for Advanced Patent Law & Policy Seminar)
- – University of Miami Frost School of Music (Master of Music and Entertainment Business Industry, 2012)
- – Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law Section
- – Panel Speaker at The Network Music Conference and Entertainment Convention, 2015
J. Mark Ingram has a diverse legal background handling various corporate transactions and commercial litigation. Ingram has appeared and litigated numerous commercial cases involving a variety of matters including: commercial contract disputes, construction defects and mechanic’s liens, residential foreclosure defense, landlord/tenant disputes, corporate acquisition and operations disputes, and a variety of other civil matters. Ingram has also counseled clients in corporate structuring and negotiated corporate transactions for the formation of entities and the purchase and sale of corporate assets. Beyond the trial level, Ingram has appealed several cases and defended appeals made to the Fifth District Court of Appeal, including residential foreclosure cases, construction cases, and landlord/tenant cases. Through his experience, Ingram is able to assist companies and individuals in a variety of industries who seek general corporate advice, or who have specific commercial dispute matters.
Ingram has a unique background in entertainment law, particularly in the music industry. A musician himself, Ingram has worked in-house as legal counsel and general manager for Acoustic Soul Group, a niche music licensing, production, and administration company. Having earned a Master’s Degree in Music Business and Entertainment Industries, Ingram has taken his experience and knowledge in the music business and counsels independent musicians, writers, and indie music companies.
During his career, Ingram has also advised foreign investors through the business immigration process, providing corporate and immigration services to help transition their corporate businesses into the United States. Beyond that, Ingram provides intellectual property counsel and registration services to companies and individuals seeking assistance in evaluating and registering their trademarks and copyrights.
In his free time, Ingram is a music lover, an outdoorsman, and an avid sports fan.
Phone: (321) 255-2332