Widerman Malek, PL offers legal services to small and medium-sized companies seeking to do business with federal, state and local government agencies or looking for assistance in managing a current government contract.
As government contractors ourselves, we understand the difficulties in acquiring and maintaining contracts with the government agencies. Our firm also represents clients with government contract disputes and bid protests as well as clients with issues involving contract formation, interpreting terms and conditions, preparing and submitting claims and litigating complex disputes before Federal and State Courts, Boards of Contact Appeals and the Government Accountability Office (GAO).
Our Government Contracts Law and Litigation practice areas include:
- Government Contract Consulting
- Proposal Drafting and Review
- Compliance Reviews (Contract and Cybersecurity)
- Protests (Bid, Size and Status)
- Contract Terms and Conditions
- Suspension and Debarment
- False Claims/Qui Tam Defense
- Teaming and Joint Venture Agreements
- Public Law/Policy/Regulatory
- General Counsel Services
If your company is seeking to do business with federal, state and local government or looking for assistance with current government contracts, please contact us today