More than ever before, the health care industry is among the most highly regulated and complex industries, with extraordinary legal risks and opportunities for health care providers.
Our firm offers providers with a broad range of legal services, including:
- Provider contracting
- Compliance with federal and state health care laws and regulations, including Stark Anti-Kickback legislation
- Risk management
- Facility construction issues
- Acquisition and sale of health care facilities and practices
- Practice break-ups
- HIPAA and EMTALA compliance
- Medical records issues
- Billing and collection issues, including hospital liens
- Exclusive professional service agreements
- Clinical trial and research issues
- Joint Commission compliance
Whether representing a regional hospital system, an individual physician’s practice, or an assisted living facility, Widerman Malek brings a wide range of experience in this important industry.
Contact us today at 321-255-2332 to speak with one of our attorneys.