Attorney at Law
Admitted to Practice in:
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- State of Florida
- United States Southern District of Florida Federal Court
- United States Middle District of Florida Federal Court
- Stetson University, Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA 1999)
- Florida Atlantic University 2010 – 2012 Computer Science & Engineering
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D. 2002)
- Universite de Nice, France 2001 Summer Law Program
Stephen Bullock began the first ten years of his legal career as a litigation and trial attorney representing international corporations, large medical facilities, a prestigious university, individual physicians and business professionals. His legal education, which included international law instructed by a U.S. Supreme Court Justice, enlightened Mr. Bullock to consider a client’s worldwide interests in a global economy. His undergraduate education in computer science and engineering as well as business administration served as a strong foundation for representing clients in modern world complex business litigation.
It was through his litigation experience that Mr. Bullock realized the importance of preventing litigation before it arose. He saw the need for clients to protect their ideas and interests as quickly as possible with qualified legal representation. Therefore, Mr. Bullock joined Widerman Malek and tailored his practice toward patent prosecution and intellectual property protection.
Phone: (321) 255-2332