Google Review

Widerman Malek Law Blog

Never Too Early, Never Too Late

The output of an intellectual property (IP) landscape analysis is typically a report that captures business factors in a given technology area at a “snapshot” in time and synthesizes findings into actionable information.  The findings in an IP landscape report may be applied to support business decision-making at any level of intellectual asset management (IAM) maturity achieved by […]

Roadmap To IAM Success

In my last post, I shared my experience selling a software line of business valued by the buyer entirely for the business’s intellectual assets rather than for its tangible assets.  As it turns out, my experience is not unique. In today’s economy, intangible assets constitute nearly 80 percent of corporate value.  The other 20 percent […]

Search Widerman Malek

Categories

  • Blog (36)
  • Business (3)
  • Careers at WM (8)
  • Estate Planning (3)
  • Event (4)
  • Local Stories (46)
  • Press Release (2)
  • Real Estate Investors (8)
  • Resources (10)
  • Small Business Law (2)
  • Uncategorized (46)
  • Video (2)