Registered Patent Attorney
Areas of Practice:
Admitted to Practice in:
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., Intellectual Property Certificate, 2011)
- Air Force Institute of Technology (M.S., Computer Engineering, 1989)
- Southern Illinois University – Carbondale (B.A., Computer Science, 1985)
- Contributing author at TacticalIP
Before becoming an attorney, William Harding built his first career as a computer engineer, executive manager, and entrepreneur. Bill served as a regular officer in the United States Air Force where, between assignments at NORAD and the Pentagon, he earned his Master of Science degree in Computer Engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology. Bill was honorably discharged from the Air Force as a Captain and founded Net5 Solution Enterprises, Inc. where he focused on software engineering and technology transition.
Bill spearheads the firm’s Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) services line of business, focusing on coaching business clients on the creation, management, and exploitation of intellectual assets.
Bill and his wife, Carol, are the proud parents of daughter Erin of Denver, Colorado (Florida State University, 2008) and son Garrick of Gainesville, Florida (University of Florida, 2012).
To download all of William A. Harding’s contact information and more directly to your smart phone simply scan the bar code to the right with your smart phone.