Registered Patent Attorney
Admitted to Practice in:
- U. S. District Court of Florida (Middle District)
- U. S. District Court of Florida (Southern District)
- U. S. District Court of Florida (Northern District)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- University of Florida (B.S., Computer Engineering, 1999)
- Barry University School of Law (J.D., 2008 )
- Contributing author at TacticalIP
- Member of American Bar Association
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Board Member of the Brevard Bar Foundation
Kelly Swartz practices exclusively in the areas of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
Kelly is a board member of the Brevard Bar Foundation, and an inaugural member of the Florida Bar Leadership Academy. She further gives back to her community as a member of the Junior League of South Brevard and a Justice Teaching volunteer.
When Kelly is away from the office, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Neil, and their three children.
Kelly encourages you to view our Community Involvement page to see how you can join Widerman Malek, PL in lending a helping hand to others.
To download all of Kelly’s contact information and more directly to your smart phone simply scan the bar code above with your smart phone.