Widerman Malek has long served as general counsel and/or special counsel to numerous municipalities, special districts, public boards, and public agencies.
Our Attorneys serve the as counsel and/or represent agencies in intergovernmental relations, litigation, contractual issues, real estate, land use and environmental, and other matters in furtherance of our clients mission statements or strategic goals.
Our current and past clients include:
- North Brevard Hospital District
- Brevard County Sheriff’s Office
- Housing Authority of Brevard County
- Melbourne Housing Authority
- Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
- John’s Water Management District
- Brevard County Property Appraiser’s Office
- Brevard County School District
- City of Palm Bay
- Barefoot Bay Recreation District
- Our work has allowed us to assist our clients with: Trademark and patent prosecution.
- Application, submission and approval of grants
- Procurement Process (solicitation, advertisement, and selection).
- Ordinance drafting pursuant to the state comprehensive planning laws
- Negotiation and drafting of development agreements
- Complex development permitting, eminent domain and inverse condemnation activities
- Code enforcement prosecution and board counsel
- Growth management and land use
- Intergovernmental agreements
- Negotiation, litigation and administrative proceedings of environmental permitting and enforcement actions
- Real estate and equipment purchase, sales, and leases
- Intellectual property prosecution and litigation,
- Submerged land leases and easements
- Water law and consumptive water use
Contact us to discuss your matter with one of our attorneys at 321-255-2332.