Registered Patent Attorney
Areas of Practice:
Admitted to Practice in:
- New York
- District of Columbia
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court of Florida (Middle District)
- U.S. District Court of Florida (Southern District)
- United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Dayton (B.S., Civil Engineering, 1997)
- University of Orlando (M.B.A., 1999)
- Barry University (J.D., 2002)
Mark Malek focuses his practice on representing clients before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and counseling inventors and businesses on various intellectual property strategies. Mark is a registered patent attorney and admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Mark also focuses his practice on licensing his client’s intellectual property and enforcing the intellectual property rights of his clients in litigation.
You can download Mark’s article, Markman Exposed: Continuing Problems with Markman Hearings, at this link.
Mark is very involved in his community and serves on the Board of Directors for Junior Achievement of the Space Coast (past chair) and the Economic Development Commission of Florida’s Space Coast. Mark is also involved with the Florida Bar Justice Teaching program, the March of Dimes, the Brevard Schools Foundation, the Scott Center for Autism Treatment at Florida Institute of Technology, the Space Coast Early Intervention Center, and the Boy Scouts of America.
Mark encourages you to view our community involvement page to see how you can join Widerman Malek in lending a helping hand to others.
Mark is a parishioner at Calvary Chapel Melbourne. He is married to Aileen and they have two young sons.
Phone: 321-PATENTS (728.3687)