Widerman Malek, PL located in Melbourne, Fl. is seeking a full-time professional IP legal assistant.
The ideal applicant is organized, efficient, and reliable.
Duties will include:
- Assisting attorneys in all phases of Intellectual Property Litigation
- Assisting attorneys in all phases of US trademark prosecution
- Assisting attorneys in all phases of US patent prosecution
- Electronically preparing and filing form documents
- Communicating with clients on the phone, in person, and through email
- Scheduling consultations and maintaining calendars for the office
- Performing various administrative duties such as preparing expense reports and scheduling appointments
Federal Court Litigation experience is a requirement. Experience in TABS/Practice Master is a plus.
The applicant must also be an excellent communicator and proficient with computers, particularly Microsoft Office, and must be a team oriented individual.
Please submit the following via email to Julie Hochard @ Julie@uslegalteam.com and reference “IP Paralegal Position” in the subject line.
- Resume in .doc or .pdf format
- Cover letter
- Professional references
- Writing Sample (Optional)