Widerman Malek, a Melbourne based law firm with an additional office in Celebration, Florida, is currently seeking an on-site Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Marketing Executive Team, the Manager will be responsible for assisting with the firm’s Customer Relationship Management database (Practice Master), updating attorney and firm profiles and social media sites, provide networking event support, and prospect research, facilitate sponsor and membership procedures, and other marketing related administrative activities.
The Marketing Manager’s primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
CRM Database Maintenance
• Maintain the firm’s CRM database
• Daily tasks: monitor synchronization and error log reports; conduct company name standardization edits; enter new contacts
• Weekly tasks: review all new contacts, modifications, invalid records, orphaned records, etc.; conduct global formatting of street names, directions, states, and counties
• Research and resolve duplicates using social media, internet, and consulting with attorneys and secretaries
• Update contacts for e-alerts to include subscribes, bounces, and opt-outs
• Update contacts with event activities and replies
• Update attorney on-line bios for Martindale Hubbell, Meritas, Super Layers, Best Lawyers, LinkedIn, Avvo
• Maintain firm profiles on Martindale Hubbell and LinkedIn
• Update individual attorney membership/directory profiles
• Post firm updates on all social media profiles
• Create high-quality PDF’s of articles for on-line publications
• Assist with image selection for ads and other marketing materials
• Assist with event invitations, monitor replies, manage follow-ups, and cancellations
• Assist with event as needed
• Organize employee holiday events
• Conduct prospect research utilizing the internet and subscription based resources
• Prepare and distribute supporting documentation to attorneys as requested
Sponsorship & Memberships
• Review and monitor sponsorship and membership requests according to policy guidelines
• Prepare support documentation as required
• Print and distribute printed bios, prepare and assemble marketing packets
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for attorney presentations
• Inventory and organize promotional items and collateral supplies
• Prepare cards, gifts, and promotional items for distribution
• Provide proof reading support of marketing related copy to include bios, articles, blogs, newsletters, ads, and collateral materials
• Generate labels for direct mail campaigns and client gifts
This position requires a high level of proficiency in both strategic level activities and hands-on, tactical execution. Full-time position. Some travel is required. The position may be based in any of the cities where Widerman Malek maintains an office location. 5 years of legal marketing or professional services marketing is required.
Widerman Malek, PL is a national law firm with a family and community-centered approach. Our strong bond with our community and our families are the cornerstone of our practice.
Please provide resume with a cover letter, references and salary expectations for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Marketing Manager Position” in the subject line.