Immigrating to the U.S. is complex and challenging in this time of heightened border security and strict enforcement of immigration laws. Our compassionate and experienced Widerman Malek immigration team is dedicated to providing you with caring and personalized legal representation and services for achieving your U.S. immigration goals. With offices in Celebration (near Disney World) and Melbourne, Florida, we assist immigration clients locally, nationally and worldwide. Our team is at your service.
Our immigration team offers comprehensive legal representation for our clients in all U.S. immigration and visa matters, including:
- Individual Immigration Services
- We assist individuals who want to travel, visit, study, train, invest, live and work in the U.S.; self-petition for green cards; and apply for citizenship or naturalization in the U.S.
- Family Immigration Services
- We help families live, work, invest, immigrate, and reunite in the U.S.
- Business & Employment Immigration Services
- We work to assist U.S. and international companies hire foreign workers; hire professional and advanced degree workers; process investor visas; transfer executives and managers; and petition for foreign worker green cards.
- Investor Immigration Services
- We help both individuals and foreign companies qualify for E-2 treaty investor and trader visas and EB-5 employment creation green cards.
- Other Immigration Services
- We assist new and existing clients with every aspect of U.S. immigration, including case review & analysis, status inquiries, interview representation, appeals, FOIA requests, and green card renewals.
Immigration Team Experience
The Widerman Malek immigration team consists of experienced and diverse attorneys and staff who are focused on the needs of our clients. Attorney Demian S. Serianni leads the immigration team with over 20 years of real-world experience, both as a former U.S. immigration inspector and as a licensed immigration lawyer. Our Associate Attorney Nathália Bier is an immigrant from Brazil and provides a unique perspective for navigating through the immigration system. Marina Gherciu serves as our lead immigration paralegal. She is an immigrant from Moldova and is multilingual. Renato Gutfreund is a licensed lawyer in Brazil who currently serves as our law clerk and assists legal research for our complex immigration cases. Our staff is fluent in French, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish, and we are eager to provide you with professional legal representation for U.S. immigration.
Immigration Client Service
Our immigration experience and capabilities allow us to provide quality service to each client. We know the immigration needs of our clients vary depending on their specific circumstances. Therefore, our team takes the care and time to make sure we understand all aspects of those circumstances, and we create a customized plan for every client. We also make use of the latest technology to communicate with clients no matter where they are located, focusing on security, efficiency and providing the best value. As a full-service law firm, Widerman Malek has attorneys that can also assist our immigration clients with their other related legal issues, including business, real estate, intellectual property and litigation.
If you need assistance with an immigration issue, it is important that you speak with an experienced attorney who understands your specific requirements and can help you find the best solution. Please contact Widerman Malek about scheduling a consultation with an attorney to discuss your situation.