Attorney at Law
Admitted to Practice in:
- New York
- U.S. District Court of Florida (Northern, Middle, Southern)
- U.S. District Court of New York (Eastern, Southern)
- U.S. District Court of Florida (Southern District)
- U.S. District Court of Indiana (Northern, Southern)
- United Stated Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Rutgers University (B.S., Administration of Justice, 1991)
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 1994)
Testimonial of one of his satisfied clients:
- “Mark is an extremely knowledgeable attorney whose reliability and dedication to protecting the interests of his clients is second to none. While his expertise enables Mark to provide excellent counsel, it is his willingness to tailor his services to meet the specific needs of his clients that make him a pleasure to work with.”
- Todd Suter
- Corporate Counsel – Atlas Van Lines, Inc.
Mark Warzecha was a co-founder of the Entertainment Sports Law Society of California Western School of Law. Mark focuses his practice on working with businesses and individuals to obtain, maintain and enforce their intellectual property rights.
Mark is an avid fisherman who can claim a lifetime grand slam catch, a black marlin, a blue marlin and a sailfish. Mark is also involved in his community and is a board member of Space Coast Rolling Readers.
To download all of Mark F. Warzecha’s contact information and more directly to your smart phone simply scan the bar code above with your smart phone.