Attorney at Law
Areas of Practice:
Admitted to Practice in:
- U.S. District Court of Florida (Northern District)
- U.S. District Court of Florida (Middle District)
- U.S. District Court of Florida (Southern District)
- University of Florida (B.S., Civil Engineering, 2006)
- Barry University (J.D., 2012)
- – Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court – Associate Member (2011-2012, 2014-2016); Associate of the Year Award (2015)
- – Contributing author at Civillaw
- – Registered Engineering Intern (E.I.)
- – Florida Supreme Court – Certified County Mediator – Certification No. 26989 C (2011-2015)
- – 5th District Court of Appeal (Judge William D. Palmer) – Elbow Clerk for academic credit (2012)
- – 18th Judicial Circuit (Brevard) – State Attorney’s Office – Certified Legal Intern (2011)
- – Brevard County Attorney’s Office – Certified Legal Intern (2011)
- – Civil Engineer (E.I.) (2006-09)
- – American Society of Civil Engineers (Brevard County) – Co-Secretary (2008-2009)
- – Harvard Law School CopyrightX Course (2014)
Mason Williams attends to a full range of civil litigation and intellectual property matters but focuses on Intellectual Property Litigation, Construction Law, Contract and Business Law, and Probate. Before becoming an attorney, Mason’s first career was working as a civil engineer in Melbourne, Florida. He has experience working with nearly all levels of government and governmental agencies throughout Florida. He has advocated and participated in several jury trials. He is a Registered Engineering Intern (E.I.). He played collegiate varsity baseball at Florida Tech (NCAA Div. II) in Melbourne, Florida from 2002-04. Mason enjoys practicing law in the community in which he was raised, but when he’s not working, he enjoys baseball, softball, golf, hunting, fishing, computers, and attending Florida Gator football games.
Mason is very involved in his community and serves on the Board of Directors for the Morgan Project. He is the Secretary of the Barry Law School Alumni Association, a member of the Junior Achievement of the Space Coast golf tournament committee, and a member of the Space Coast STEM Council. He also volunteers to teach for Junior Achievement of the Space Coast and is a past participant in Dancing for the Space Coast (2015)!
To download all of Mason Williams’ contact information and more directly to your smart phone simply scan the bar code above with your smart phone.